1. Enter BIOS setup using usual password.
2. Navigate to Power settings menu.
3. Adjust APM Configuration to include boot from PCIE devices
4. Hit F10 to save (may have to toggle f-lock key on MS keyboards)
5. Boot back up, login and press windows key + pause/break key to enter System Properties.
7. Navigate to the device manager (hardware tab) and select the properties on the Atheros network adapters and select the Advanced tab.
8. There are 2 settings here we need to adjust:
• Shutdown/Wakeup = ON
• WakeUp Capabilities = Magic Packet
9. Save all menus and exit out. Wait a moment while the network adapter re-enables itself and reboot the computer.