To set an expiration date on a temporary greeting…
To record the greeting:
- While logged in to your mailbox, press 82.
- Press 3 for TEMPORARY greeting.
- Press 5 to record. Wait for the tone, then record.
- Press # to end your recording.
- Press 9 to set the expiration date so you don’t have to delete the greeting on returning. Enter the month, date and time. For a.m. press 1 for p.m. press 2
- To play your greeting, press 2.
- Press 4 to return to your messages.
It’s frightening how easy to overlook this actually is. Thanks for the tip, @tim! I’ll keep this in mind.